Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Made It! - August 10th

It's that time again. I'm a little late to the party today because I had to go back to school today for inservice all day. I'm tired...but I wanted to participate in Tara's 4th Grade Frolics fun Monday Made It. Today my Made It is my classroom.
My door...

My Room..


This is my YA bookshelf.


It's hard to see, but there are books all along the right side of the picture and along one shelf under the cabinets at the far end.


Homework board straight ahead, bulletin board on the right is for students to post their goals. The blue and green baskets are book baskets for my students. Underneath the book baskets are cubbies for the other 4th grade homeroom. To the left is a blank are where I'm going to post our read aloud books as we complete them. Finally, the pink and white stripe table has writing supplies.


This has a test calendar on the left window and birthday displays on the right window. Along the counter are class journals, shake-it-up vocabulary, book cards, and story starters.

I'm off to bed now:) What did you make this week?


2 comments:

  1. love your door! SUPER CUTE!!!!

    Thanks for sharing
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The door seems to always take so long to do. It's a work of love, right? Thanks for stopping by!
      Janie

      Delete