Friday, March 3, 2017

It's Friday

I don't know if it's just my kiddos, and I will say this week has been better, but they've had a tough time coming back after the holidays. It has taken us over a month to really get back on track. We had behavior issues constantly. Kids not doing homework. Kids not being productive in class, and some just being disrespectful. I feel like we've finally made it back to where everyone is back on track, but we have one more week then parent-teacher conferences. With that, the kids have a half day and then a day off in the middle of the week. I have a feeling we may backtrack again. I feel like it is a rare week when we don't have some type of interruption to our schedule. It makes hard to keep routines going and hard to keep the kiddos on track. But, that being said, it's Friday:)


1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's the year, but I feel your pain. I've had a tough time w/ my general speech classes this year, and I'm not alone in my sense our freshmen are a challenging group.

    We started a new trimester Monday, and so far I'm hopeful.

    ReplyDelete