Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Assess Me! Week One

I was catching up on my Bloglovin' blog reading just now and came across this fun linky. This is from The Tattooed Teacher. It is the Assess Me! link up party - a fun little get to know you activity. So here goes...

1. I don't talk to myself, but I do talk to my pug, Wiggles, and my cat, Boots, ALL the time. I don't think that's the same as talking to myself...is it?

2. I am not superstitious at all, but my children are. They both say we have a ghost in our house:)
3. I do not crack my knuckles - and I hate it!! One of my friends cracks her knuckles, her back, her neck - you name it! I beg her to stop...
4. Am I hungry? When am I not hungry, that's the real question.
5. Yes, my television is on and it's on way too much, but most of the time it's background noise while I do work for school or posts like this:)
6. I got all four wisdom teeth pulled and it was terrible. 
7. I have not showered today. I showered last night and then drove for 12 hours. I'm about to shower, as soon as I'm done with this fun assessment.
8. I went to Disney World when I was 5 with my family. My favorite thing to do was It's a Small World ride.
9. Unfortunately, I've reached the age where I need reading glasses. 
10. After living across the continent in Oregon for 20 years, I moved back to my home state of Alabama in 2006. I not only live in my home state, but my hometown of Birmingham, and five minutes from my mom and dad, who still live in the house where I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment